WHAT IS A DENTAL SPA?
Nowadays with social media and selfies, facial aesthetics and white teeth have become of utmost importance since our face and smile are constantly on show to the whole world.
A beautiful smile is part and parcel of a handsome face and going to the dentist is now associated with aesthetics and wellness rather than pain relief. Hence the advent of dental spas.
A dental spa offers dental treatment and facial aesthetics but with the most high tech equipment and lots of pampering such as :
• chill out atmosphere in both the décor and music
• treatment chairs with hyper comfortable memory foam
• overhead TV screens and headphones to take the mind of the treatment
• heated neck rolls
• Tea and coffee while people wait
• Attentive and caring staff
Even the treatments offered are the most renound and in vogue such as Lumineers which are extra thin porcelain veneers like those of Cheryl Cole. Others available are:
• Custom whitening combining lazer and 30 minute sessions.
• Airflow teeth cleans, which leave teeth gleaming.
• Non surgical face lifts in 30 minutes with rapid&amazing results.
• Facial rejuvenation with combined pulse lights, heat and peeling techniques.
• Botox and a wide variety of facial fillers.
• Express delivery for crowns and veneers
• Same day implants
• Pain free, injection free anaesthetic
What kind of client chooses a dental spa.
• The perfectionist
• The nervous patient
• The client who loves to be pampered
And above all…
The client that realises that the extra frills are part and parcel of the treatment at no extra cost because those who are in the dental spa want only the best for their patients and their aim is to make the client’s journey a memorable one.
Your nearest dental spa and first dental spa on the Costa Blanca, Zen Smile Spa in Jávea call 96 579 3810.